Sunday, September 30, 2007

San Francisco Chronicle

A really nice review ran in the Chronicle for The Witch's Trinity, which you can read here. I really like the reviewer's writing style; she must be a writer herself.

I have four more events scheduled before I lapse into quietude:

* Oct. 4: A Great Good Place for Books, Oakland , at 7 p.m. (6120 LaSalle Ave.)

* Oct. 8: Litquake, San Francisco’s Foundation Center near Union Square, at 5:30 p.m. (312 Sutter St.)

* Oct. 13: Book Passage, Corte Madera, at 4 p.m. (51 Tamal Vista Blvd.)

* Oct. 17: Rickshaw Stop, San Francisco, at 7 p.m. (155 Fell St., at Van Ness)

1 comment:

Linda C. McCabe said...

Erika,

Congratulations on the launch of your book. I wish you well on your scheduled appearances, and regret that I won't be able to come.

They're just a little too far of a drive or it conflicts with other things on my calendar.

Oh and congrats on that review. It sounds wonderful. I'll be picking up my copy soon.

Linda

(Just getting back to the swing of things after returning from my research trip to France.)