Monday, September 18, 2006

Last post from Paris

I ate dinner at a sushi place near Gaiete. Kitty korner from me was the "New Sex Paradise" peep show, which no one ever entered or exited as long as I sat there (maybe everyone was at the Old Sex Paradise). And directly opposite me was a hookah house. I watched a very large man smoke enough to stupefy a gorilla.

And now, I shan't post anymore. Even if the most exciting and outrageous thing happens to me in the next six hours before I go to the airport, I will have to only mull it over and tell it to my friends.

Oh, who am I kidding? I'll probably post at my layover in New York.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Paris, huh? I can do that and New York on the Vegas strip, brother! I just click on this old link every so often to see if I can get any news on your 1st book release. My old pal Mia is away at a real school and I thought it would be cool to send her a copy of your book. Its probably a riot to receive mail when your away at college. I'd never know. Ive only read your headlines and Id have to assume that youre enjoying an incredible year. The Hulkster says, "You deserve it, brother!"